The LAS team offer a complete design and construct model for major projects, incorporating bespoke proprietary fixing systems that assist in the modularisation and efficiency of installation. LAS team members are involved with the project from design through to completion. Our customers are able to minimise the number of subcontractors, as LAS takes responsibility of material and fixing system production, delivery and installation, on time.
Where possible LAS aim to prefabricate modules, including framing or fixing clips in order to minimise time required on site. Streamlining time and labour costs.
In-house team capabilities include:
- Innovative design, drafting and 3D Modelling
- New product development
- Bid Management
- Competitive and Detailed estimating
- Commercial and Risk Management
- Cost Planning and Forecasting
- End to End Project Management
- Off Shore Procurement
- Site Management and Coordination
- Safety Management
- Quality Assurance